Friday, December 18, 2009

Poem.

They say love is blind.
It's true.
Sometimes I am so angry I cannot see past your faults.
Sometimes I am so upset I cannot see the light through my tears.
Sometimes I am so discouraged I cannot even fathom hope.
And don't even get me started on that silver lining.


All because I love you so, so much.





my black and white eyes turn colorful whenever i see you!!!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I need you
To walk along the beaches
To talk for endless hours
To kiss you till the cows come home and
To miss you when you aren't home
I need you
To win your heart by stolen poems
Swearing I wrote it for your with winsome
To hug and explode with delight
When felt dread
I need you
Who is a cloning of moon
Rain in my room
Smells of lemon and
Rose in full bloom
Like a Barbie doll
With a pony tail
I need you to
Translates all my meaningless nights into poems
To grow older with 20 fingers through thick and thin
And die one day happily
I need you everyday…



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Don't give up the whole forest for a tree?

Why did you say you're a tree?
If you are a tree,
you will be my only one,
there will be no forest,
you will be the most beautiful.


Please enjoy my company,

for I will not ask for anything more,
to be under your branches,
around your trunk.


But I know you stand tall,

and look far,
for your charming prince in his white horse,
then you'll dropped your apples of love for him.


You must know,

You must believe,
like love sang in songs,
My love for you is just like tree,
My branches are my arms and they're open,
My roots stay put and will not move,
you can choose to come and go,
I will shelter you from the rain,
whenever you needed me.

1 comment:

pharie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.