Thursday, July 8, 2010

Give it to me.

HEY YOU ALL PEOPLE!
Listen to me if you want to live, haha.. WTH! :p
actually i don't know write or type down. So this note might be a bit ridicules, so just read it, k. I love to think LONG TERM, cause it gave me a big picture for what going to happen @ going to come next. I also brace myself for any kind of situation.

Sometimes I love my life, sometimes don't. But hey! that what i have to face right. No one live's are perfect, dont you agree? I study at the KL Sentral, i see a lot of people way of life,

some of them talk so loud, until everybody can hear them, what's the point ?
some of them can fight in the middle of the croud people, what the !
some of them also don't care what happen around them, that one can be accepted.

There a lot kind of people, everybody different way of attitude, the way they talk, the way they walk, the way they act.

SO PEOPLE! we just have to accept them, k. NO ONE IS PERFECT!

No comments: