Sunday, December 13, 2009

13 - 12 - 2009

HAPPY 13th ANNIVERSARY SITI KHADIJAH HAMIZAHbaby...

You better then the best, i'm lucky just to linger in your light. Cooler then the flip side of my pillow that's right, completely unaware nothing can compare to where you send me. Let's me know that's its ok, yeah its ok. And the moment where my good times start to fade

you make me smile like the sun! fall out the bed, sing like a bird, dizzy in my head, spin like a record, crazy on the sunday night.

you make me dance like fool, forget how to breathe, shine like gold, buzz like a bee. Just thought of you can drive me wild, ohh you make me smile. :-)

even when you're gone, somehow you come along, just like a flower poking through the sidewalk crack and just like that. you steal away the rain and just like that.

dont know i lived without you, cause everytime that i get around you, i see the best of me inside your eyes.

YOU MAKE ME SMILE BABY, :-)

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BABY, :-*

No comments: