Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I'm Waiting To Hear.

I never hear this one " I will take care of you " ? Sometimes i just don't understand, i just trying to be the best, to make it special. Sometimes in order to do something, i just have to face everything.

Macam apa tau, macam aku ni "Pak Turut" lar pulak, dengar je. Maybe i am a "Pak Turut". I also have a feelings, so please do understand. Sometimes or Everytime i'm having a fight with anyone, this words will came out from my mouth " YOU KNOW WHAT! just forget about it, k! " its does't mean that i always want to change the topic, or afraid to face someone. Its just if we getting into a fight, its getting worse if i didin't stop it. Everybody treat me like i 'm some stupid/ menyemak/ loser/ lousy boy or guy!! OR! maybe everyone feels so embarass cause being with me.

" Who & What am i to you or to the other's "

Oh before i forgot about something, i just want to ask all the people that knows me, please answer this question honestly.

" Who & What am I to you & to the other's ? "

" Am I a puppet ? "

" Do I have a feelings ? "

No comments: